Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2012

100 Followers

Yay!!!! 100 follower is so amazing to me. I started this blog in February. Starting this blog was a decision that I am glad that I did. I have been inspired by all of the blogs from educators that I have enjoyed. Being in education is a job that I truely love. Not many people can say that they love their job. This is my 9th year in education and each year is filled with excitement as I get my class ready for my students. So on my last post I promised a giveaway when I reached 100 followers. So now I have to get to work on that Promise. I am planning on having the giveaway up this weekend. So keep checking to see all that it offers. I am so excited to have reached this goal in a short time. Thank you all for following my blog.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to have a giveaway when you reach 100 followers! I have the same goal, I am on my way now thanks to you and others who have joined. Your blog is so cute and has such wonderful ideas, I have enjoyed my visit!
    Thanks, Christine
    www.thecrazypre-kclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting 100 followers. It's so exciting isn't it? I'm not far ahead of you and I'm STILL constantly checking to see my numbers. :-)

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete