Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Story Elements Center

I love teaching STORY ELEMENTS to my students. This is a fun way to have students to work with story elements. Students will pick a card from each story element area and use that in creating a story. This creates so great and funny stories. My students have a blast getting to pick the cards and making a story that connects all three parts (character, setting and plot). Use this in your class and see if your students become excited about story elements and writing.
Hope that you have as much fun as I have with my students with this center. I would love to hear about your experiences with it and how it helped out your students with story elements and writing. Have students to also add drawings. This could be a great class activity to make class books.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower! Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete