Image Map

Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Classroom

These are pictures of my new classroom after a fresh painting. I will be posting pictures as my room comes along. I am currently working on the plans and layout for this coming school year. I am excited about getting to start with a clean slate. I always love planning my classroom for a new school year. I am like a kid in a candy store with school supplies!!! Come back again and again to see the changes as they are made in  the setup for my new 3rd grade classroom.




After lots of hard work it is finally finished!!! I love how it turned out. Now the fun stuff DECORATING!!! I am using the Dots on Turquoise. I picked my paint colors from the paisley design in the borders. My curtains are the green with dots. I am super excited to get busy with my new 3rd grade room.



5 comments:

  1. Love the colors. I'll check back soon to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colors of your classroom! I can't wait to see it all decorated! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Tonya! I love the colors and I look forward to watching the transformation.

    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the end result! Jayne
    http://www.abcsofreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. I am your newest follower.
    I am having a Give Away - Stop by & Enter to Win.

    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete