Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Practice Some Facts

If you are in need of some cute flashcards for your students to practice their multiplication facts 0-9, then look no farther. You can get these cute flashcards right here from me. I made these for my students to use in 3rd grade this year. I hope it will very helpful to them. They can do alone or with a partner.

                                                               
I am new to teaching third grade this coming school year after teaching 2nd grade the past 6 years. So it will be a change for me. I am trying to make things to use in third grade. SO please come back and check my store and blog for updates on room and products.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!! I am awarding you the Versatile Blogger award!! Stop by and pick it up!!

    Cindy

    All Things Teachery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute flashcards and your blog is adorable! I found your blog through Elisabeth's giveaway. I am also a third grade teacher in NC. I can't wait to see more of what you are doing in your classroom!

    ~Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete