Image Map

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Facebook Page

Hi all and hope that your end of the school is coming successfully to an end. I am so ready for summer break but I have a lot of work ahead. Packing up room after finishing all of the paperwork. Training that I have to complete this summer for Common Core and Pinnacle. Then professional development at our Teaching and Learning Conference. My summer will be busy with all that and now I have decided to change up my classroom. It has been the same for 6 years. You can see the pictures in my classroom tour post below. So I in the stages of trying to figure out what I want it to be. I would love any suggestions, for a 2nd grade classroom.  But for now, I would love for you to come check out my Super Second Graders Facebook page.


I am trying to post related items about school, teaching, teacher tips, links to other blogs, and facebook pages. I would love for you to comment on post and share your expertise with me. Hoping to hear from you in the near future. Best summer to all and happy teaching for next year!!

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower from top teachers.
    littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete